Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Boots

Here's our cutie pie about to head to school this morning. This picture reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood - for some reason she really wanted to hold that basket in the picture. Check out her new boots. She loves them, but at the same time, she's unsure about them. She was worried they didn't "match" and what she was talking about was the size. She's not used to such big, bulky boots. But she loves how comfy they are, especially since most of her other shoes have been giving her "bloosters" as she calls it.


2 comments:

Pumpkin Pies said...

I LOVE the boots! She looks so fashionable. I wish I could be that cute, dang! I guess I need to get some of those boots for myself, but I am sure I wouldn't look as cute.

The Mullins Family said...

Are those uggs? I want some new cozy boots!