Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Is Here!

The weather has been beautiful this week! I love it! I planted a pot full of tulips in late November and they are starting to bloom - I am so excited. I am not much of a green thumb so hopefully I don't kill these because I think they are so pretty.

Holden and I decided to take advantage of the 70 degree weather and we headed out back for awhile. I had to create some shade somehow and the only umbrella we have in the house is Adi's little pink kitty umbrella. Needless to say it didn't work all that well, and considering Holden doesn't like to lay down much (he much prefers to stand), we didn't last long.


He loves to hold his arm straight out - I call it the Superman pose.


He's looking at me like "okay mommy, enough with the pictures already".






2 comments:

The Mullins Family said...

Wow-beautiful flowers and beautiful baby! I miss little Holden and of course you too! Let's get together soon! My schedule is now wide open!

Pumpkin Pies said...

That is funny, it does look like he is posing as superman. He looks strong enough to be a superhero!