Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Standing Up

Holden just wants to stand and stand and stand! He could care less about crawling and doesn't seem too interested in walking either. But he sure loves to try to pull himself up to stand. The other evening I plopped him in his crib to play with his Rainforest crib toy while I cleaned up the bathroom (that's a whole other story...a poopy one, too) and when I looked in the room to check on him, this is what I found.....He pulled himself up and was standing in his crib and he was so happy about it!




Earlier that same day I caught him pulling himself up at the couch. The little turkey is so determined to do this and so I have to keep my eye on him at all times. He has already bonked his poor head on the table and his crib a few times.


'Look at me mommy!!!'


1 comment:

The Mullins Family said...

What a big boy! Where is the time going??? He is too cute. I am sure he will be on the move before you know it!