Friday, October 30, 2009

Summer 2009

Now that fall is officially here (yeah! I love the fall!), I thought I would recap our summer. Wow what a fun and very busy summer for our family. We did a lot and I wasn't able to find the time to blog about all of it so I have included some pictures. Let's see, we went swimming at Grandma's and Grandpa's quite a bit, the kids were baptized, Gran and Gramps came out for a visit and we all went to Fort Bragg/Mendocino, took a trip to Arizona, Zander Henry was born, we went to Roseville for Gracie's 2nd birthday/Labor Day/baseball tournament, took the kids to Six Flags, and to Mt. Lassen, and Adi started playing soccer and 1st grade!







First day of 1st grade




Gracie's 2nd birthday



Bouncing in the jump house with Grandpa!
(They both loved it!)











Brad got to visit for a couple of days




Grandpa pulling 4 out of 6 grandkids













Having fun at soccer




Holden loves it when sissy squeezes him, can't you tell?














The stinky sulphur pits at Mt. Lassen






1 comment:

The Mullins Family said...

Great pictures! They are making me miss summer! I love all of the fun little vacations and adventures that the summer brings!