Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

What a fun weekend! It was my mom's birthday on Saturday the 29th so Erich, Megan and kids came up on Friday night to celebrate. We had dinner and yummy chocolate cupcakes that night. Saturday morning we all (unfornutaley we didn't have Adi girl) went out to breakfast at the new restaurant called Moms. It was very yummy! After that we headed to the fair. The kids loved all of the animals. Holden was too little to go on any of the rides except for the carousel and for some reason he was even a little timid on that. I tried to take him to ride on a pony but when I went to put him on it he screamed. Maybe next year? Evan went on the ferris wheel for the first time and loved it. He also went on the Scrambler for the first time and it was with me! It was tons of fun! On Sunday we ran (okay, drove) down to Roseville in search of some favors for my cousin's bridal shower and then on Monday I went to lunch and a movie with my girlfriends to celebrate Allison's birthday!!!




Mmmmm...yummy chocolate!



It wasn't our weekend with Adi, but we ended up
seeing her and Steve at the fair anyway!

Loving the farm animals!














Kickin' back with Lauren after a little swim.



Giving her a little smooch!



What a ham!



Lunch with the girls!

No comments: