Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today I took Adi to the fair. We got there right when the gates opened and checked out all of the animals first. Wow, there were some really cute little animals, but it sure did stink and I wore flip flops and got sawdust all over me. Oh, and at one point there was a pig on the loose and it ran right behind me, scratched my leg a little and got my shorts wet. Kinda crazy. Then we walked around and checked out some of the buildings until finally the rides opened up. Adi had a blast on the rides and the weather was warm but definitely manageable. Holden did amazing! He loved watching the rides and he loved sitting in his stroller like a big boy!




Ok, so Adi really wanted to go on this crazy thing. You climb up the "web" on the left side and then slide down the big slide. I didn't think she would be able to make it up the web, but she climbed it like a champ!



Chillin' like a villain


Having a great time


A very sleepy girl on the way home. Holden was also asleep. :)

1 comment:

The Mullins Family said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe what a bog boy Holden looks like in his stroller without the infant seat! It must be so much nicer for him to see the world that way! I had the same experience with flip flops in the animal area-yuck!