Friday, July 31, 2009

Vampirette

This morning was kinda hectic because Holden decided he didn't want to go down for his morning nap until 11:15ish. He woke up at 7:10 and usually goes back down within 45 minutes to 2 hours. He was yawning and fussy but he just wouldn't go to sleep, and he didn't want me to put him down or be more than two inches from him. Meanwhile, Adi wanted my attention also and she decided she really wanted me to paint her face. I ended up putting Holden in his walker and placed it right next to me and began on Adi's face. I was able to get half of it done and then Holden decided he was over the walker. I finally got him down for a nap and then finished Adi's face. None of this would have mattered much except for that I was meeting the girls for lunch at noon and I still hadn't showered and I was still in my pj's! It always seems to work like that on the days I have somewhere to be. Anyway, here's the little Vampirette - not too shabby for my first time! :)


1 comment:

Pumpkin Pies said...

WOW, I am seriously impressed! This should be one of the catergories in Cranium, you would definitely be chosen to be on my team!! Between that and my playdoh skills we could kick some butt....