Friday, September 25, 2009

8 Months

Okay! I know this is a whole month overdue, but better late than never right? Holden's 8th month flew by pretty quick. Poor little dude was sick for half of it with some virus that he picked up from our neighbor, Lauren, who goes to daycare with him. It lasted a good two weeks and it caused an ear infection. His first of several I'm sure. Then mommy got the virus and let me tell you, I have never, ever felt that sore in my life. I felt like I pulled every single muscle in my body. At the worst of it, I couldn't get out of bed and couldn't pick Holden up. I forced myself to do both of the above, but it was hard. It was the weirdest feeling ever. My forearms were so sore that I couldn't write, grasp things (including the steering wheel), unbuckle Holden from his car seat, you name it. If that's what Holden was feeling while he had it, oh man, no wonder he was so upset. Poor baby. So, sorry for the hiatus from the Blog, but all better now! So let's see, at 8 months Holden was starting to "creep" and getting quite frustrated that he couldn't quite figure out how to crawl. He would lift up and then his belly would fall back down. Stay tuned for his 9 month update where I will have much more to share.... Napping with dada

Oh cool, what is this?!


Look at me mommy!



Loves to rip up magazines and play with my cookbooks


I think he's over it. Actually, he cracks me up because it seems like he is always checking his toys out to see how they work. He's always looking under them and turning them around and exploring them. Silly boy!

2 comments:

The Mullins Family said...

Soooo cute! It's hard to tell who's more excited about the dishwasher-Holden or the dog. Cute pictures! I am so sorry that you and H-man were sick!

Pumpkin Pies said...

Glad to tell I wasn't the only one who took a hiatis! Happy you are back though, I miss my little man....