Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6 Months!

Happy 6 Month Birthday Bubba-boo! You are such an amazing boy and you bring so much joy to our lives. We love you so so much!
I can't believe Holden is 6 months old today. It is going by so incredibly fast. I'm going to blink and he'll be 10! We are having a lot of fun with our bubba boy these days. He's starting to really giggle and laugh and it is the sweetest sound to my ears. I could listen to it all day every day. He still loves to swing outside. He wants to be mobile so bad and he's starting to push up onto his hands and knees but then he collapses. I don't think it will be too long before he starts to crawl. Still loves to scream and make silly noises that crack me up. Loves his sister, loves the dogs and loves to stick anything and everything into his mouth.
His dislikes right now include getting his diaper changed, getting dressed and taking a bath. Oh and sleeping in his crib. He's not a big fan of the crib yet. Much prefers to sleep right next to mommy.
He has tons of nicknames too: Bubba, bubbs, bub, bubba-boo, bubba boy, boo boo, moose, mooser, monkey, chunky monkey, turkey, turkey boy, buster boy, and silly boy.





1 comment:

Pumpkin Pies said...

I love you and all your nicknames!! He's so cute Keri and I can't wait to see you guys.