Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random List

1. i was up way too late last night...1:oo to be exact. don't really know what i was doing up so late. i guess it's just my time all to myself so i was enjoying it.

2. but now i'm really tired and wish i could have some coffee. a soy vanilla latte sounds so yummy right about now.

3. even better with some trader joe's 'joe joe's' cookies! love those little devils!

4. i have decided that a queen bed is just too small for me, husband, baby and dog. sometimes two dogs. it's sorta ridiculous. i sleep on the edge of the bed with my feet curled up because the dog is always at my feet. i bet my body will pay for this some day.

5. i'm hungry right now but i just took my thyroid medication and i have to wait 30-60 minutes before eating anything - that sucks. don't know what i'll eat anyway because bugs keep infesting the pantry and getting into our cereal. i really need to buy some air tight containers. have been meaning to do that for some time now. actually i have been meaning to buy a lot of things lately...helps to have money though.

6. still really want to buy another diaper bag from Kimberly's business. i'm going to try really hard to do that today

7. i did buy a double jogger! it should be here next week! i'm very excited and also a little bummed that it cost so much money!! but i need it so i can still jog when I have Adi every day.

8. i'm taking the kids to church today. adi just asked me if it was going to be boring. that's her favorite question lately. i told her it's whatever she makes of it and it's whatever attitude she takes with her. now she just asked me if holden has a tiny bit of her blood in him. don't you love kids and their questions? i love her innocence. even if she is 5 going 16!

9. um...holden hasn't pooped in 6 days! this kid went from 7 a day to none in 6 days?!? i'm getting very nervous for when it does finally come! I don't need another target explosion!! i'm going to call his dr. tomorrow if he hasn't gone by then.

10. i never knew i would talk about so much poop! the joys of being a mom.

11. holden wore 'big boy' jammies last night. you know the two piece kind without feet. he looks like such a big boy it's sorta freaking me out. i can't believe he will be 6 months old in a few days! Seriously it's going by so fast.

12. need to finish laundry. would like to clean out garage and windows today!

13. well, baby is fussing now, so i must go.

2 comments:

The Mullins Family said...

I love your random list, Keri, and can relate to much of it! Siena has been going several days without pooping too. Her longest stint was from last Sat. to Thurs. Yes, it is amazing how much we moms can talk about poop! Hope you are doing good and I want to get together when I am back from the Russian River.

Pumpkin Pies said...

Love it! I feel as though I could come up with a random list everyday. The problem we have as mom's is that our brains never shut down, so we have random things going through them all the time!!