Monday, February 2, 2009

Rolling Over

Well, if it isn't one thing, it's another. Out little man now has a cold that he probably caught from his sister. He's all stuffy in the nose and phlemy in his throat, has a little cough and has been sneezing quite a bit. The only good thing about it is that he's actualy been sleeping more than ever before, and he's less fussy than before, which is weird. He has been asleep most of the day except to nurse twice. I hope that doesn't mean he will be up all night tonight...my fingers are crossed. He did have a little bit of play time this afternoon after filling his tummy and I captured him rolling over on camera.














2 comments:

The Mullins Family said...

Oh my gosh, Keri! I can't beleive how big he has gotten in just the 3 weeks since I have seen him! I can't beleive he is rolling over already! Wow! Poor little guy, I hope he feels better soon!

Pumpkin Pies said...

What a talented young man, must be a sign that he is going to be a great baseball player!!