Monday, April 13, 2009

3 1/2 months

Here's our Mooser at 3 1/2 months (wow it's going so fast). Check out that belly! Oh, and that's his birthmark on his left shoulder. So, things are definitely getting better with HJ. I guess it's true what they say about colicky babies taking a turn for the better around 3 months. Unfortunately he is still really, really gassy, still has trouble pooping, and is still taking Zantac for his heartburn. But overall, he's like a totally different baby. He has so many more good times now than ever before. It's so fun and I feel like I can actually go places with him now. You don't know how good that feels. I'm slowly getting a life again. Plus it's so fun to play with him and introduce new toys and books, etc. He really enjoys story time and he loves putting everything in his mouth right now. And poor sister has experienced a couple of scratches on her face because he loves touching faces, oh and he grabbed a handful of her hair and it hurt her quite a bit. I always have my hair up for that exact reason.
I still can't believe how old he is already...








1 comment:

Pumpkin Pies said...

He is so cute Keri. I can't wait to finally spend some time with him in a couple weeks. It will be fun to get the babies together.