Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rice Cereal

My wonderful mother has been bugging me to try rice cereal to get Holden to sleep through the night. I have been trying to tell her that the Dr. didn't want me to give it to him because of his tummy issues. But I finally did try it a couple of weeks ago (dang, sometimes it takes me so long to get a post on the blog) when his tummy was doing better. It didn't go that great. He really wasn't that jazzed about it and most of it ended up on his bib. Oh, and he definitely did not sleep through the night! :)















He's looking at me like, what in the heck was that all about mommy?

1 comment:

The Mullins Family said...

I'm sorry it didn't solve all of your problems but I guess that would have been too easy! Oh well, I'm sure it was fun feeding him! BTW, are those baseballs on his jammies? Too cute!