Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well, we had a fun and busy weekend. On Saturday morning I packed up the kids and we headed over to visit Allison and her boys. Adi had a nice time playing with Dominic and all of his toys. We got home in time to rest a little before Adi's t-ball game. Again, we packed up the kids and headed out to the game. When we got there we noticed that the other team was leaving. I guess there was a schedule change and the other team didn't get the memo. Instead of sending our team home, Mac and Lance decided to hold a practice and split our team up to play each other. It was really cute. After the game, I got Adi changed and quickly fed Holden and then we hopped in my mom's car and headed down to Roseville so that my mom and I could babysit while Erich and Meg went out for their anniversary. Adi and Evan had a great time...
Here they are having a blast in the hot tub. In bed watching a movie.

Having their "midnight" snack - they both decided they were still hungry at 9:45.


When we got home today I once again quickly got ready and fed Holden and packed up the kids to go to our neighbor, Jacob's, 3rd birthday party. It was at Athletic Horizons, the gymnastics studio. Again Adi had a great time.

Adi and Braden, our other neighbor.

Holden and Lauren (Jacob's baby sister) checking each other out again.

After the birthday party, Adi went to her mom's and Holden and I went shopping. Once we got home Lance and I started making dinner. We decided to BBQ since it was such a nice night. I plopped Holden in his Bumbo seat while I was making the green beans and at one point I turned around and saw him grabbing his foot for the first time! He has slowly been noticing them this week, and he finally grabbed it. I thought it was so cute!



Holden went down to sleep around 6:45 (it's 10:00 and he has already woke up twice) and Lance and I had a nice dinner out back. Now we are watching the Celebrity Apprentice and will head to bed after. Phew! I'm tired! Good night. :)

No comments: